Random Thoughts...!!!

Twitter Buzz

Revolting

I don’t watch the new Television series: Revolution, about a world that suddenly loses all electricity.

I don’t watch the television series Revolution https://www.dom.com/storm-center/images/sandy-102812/arlington-102912.jpgbecause I live it, regularly. One of the downsides of living in an area that has many beautiful tree lined streets is that every time there is a severe storm, the inevitability that power will be interrupted increases exponentially and I am forced into a bucolic existence.

Suffice it to say that this was a particularly Bad OUTTAGE and as a result I did some structural damage. I was also without any power since Monday.

No Electricity, meant No Heat, No Hot Water, No TV No Internet all refrigerated food spoiled.  I also have to purchase a new phone to replace the one I have because it broke.  Sheesh.

http://timenewsfeed.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/1500_dispatch1.jpg?w=360&h=240&crop=1

Mass transportation was shut down. It was ridiculous.
On the  bright side, my gear to survive a Zombie apocalypse was useful and when the power was restored my internet was unaffected.

A Special Request: 

Loyal Reader I want you to be aware that my income is solely  derived from Disability and any monies received from donations, writing, my art or when the ads that appear on my sites are clicked [This year I have not earned any ad revenue].

If any of my readers could please make a donation it would really assist in helping me defray storm related expenses and get a new phone which broke.

Use the donation button in the right column. Thank You!

Technorati Tags: ,


Enhanced by Zemanta
***
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PN

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks