Random Thoughts...!!!

Twitter Buzz

As Usual

Update...Tech Gyrl Restored Thanks To ME. Seriously Google Shouldn't NOT have a Customer Service [That Means That They SHOULD Have Customer Service]. They Make Billions from Advertisers.

Therefore at Minimum Google Needs to Stop the Peer to Peer Help because they are teens or too young or arrogant to seemingly get anything solved. I'm not a coder but I've had to learn because I never get any help from Google.

Besides, I no longer use adsense, because I didn't like being subjected to the whims of some unknown entity.

I much prefer Ad Brite as a monetization program, although it's not as contextually specific to targeted audiences and doesn't provide a search monetization option. You actually interact with REAL people if you contact them concerning an issue and they are polite.
***
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PN

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks