Random Thoughts...!!!

Twitter Buzz

Insanely FEARLESS

It's a well known fact that, apart from Jackie Chan, Tom Cruise is the only living actor who did all the stunts in his career by himself! This is why I watch Tom Cruise movies, that and the lovely lady co-stars of course.
image
The actor has been snapped perched precariously on a box at the very top of the 829m (2,723ft) Burj Khalifa in Dubai dressed in a grey T-shirt and jeans. Daredevil Cruise wearing any shoes. I am afraid of heights, I can't even walk the top level of a shopping mall without experiencing vertigo. Not since 1974 when Phillipe Petite walked on a tightrope between the Twin Towers at the World Trade Center in New York city have I seen such crazy sh*t!


 
To see how this AMAZING stunt was accomplished, rent the movie: Man On A Wire.
And if you're starting to doubt the authenticity of the photo, a video has been released showing Cruise casually sitting on the top with a yellow helicopter flying above him.
Filmmakers reportedly had to monitor temperatures on the building's sun-baked surface so he wouldn't get burned while Cruise also had to be careful of cross winds.
Tom said at a press conference: 'I had to figure out, actually, how to fly. I had to figure out how to use my feet as a rudder ... The first couple of times I was slamming into the building.'
image
When asked what his first thought was he jumped of the building, he replied: 'I hope I don't fall.'
He previously told Empire magazine that he hoped the stunt would be the movie's 'popcorn moment'.
'I came banging into the building and I can literally feel the fear emanating from the crew and I’m like, “No, no, I’m okay, I’m okay!”We talked a lot about “popcorn moments”. You know, where you want to grab your popcorn. That’s what I always hoped Mission would be for an audience. And I really think we’ve nailed it.’
Cruise has been an active Scientologist for over 20 years. Despite the indictments of the “religion” being a cult, all I can write is that it’s made Cruise one fearless Motherf*cker.

***
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PN

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks