Random Thoughts...!!!

Twitter Buzz

Tracfone Launches Its First Android Smartphone | Byte News Library

Tracfone Launches Its First Android Smartphone 

It was only a matter of time and i knew that tracfone would get on the smartphone wagon.
However since I am using the samsung s390g:


I think i'll stay with it for now, i really like it's blackberry feel, plus I have voice control, can take panoramic photos. have 3g wi-fi. i can also watch YouTube iin addition to accessing social networks like Twitter and considering the fact that i have an Android tablet i don't need a mobile phone with the same features as that are on my tablet. Besides  I have over 28 movies stored on the phone alone,



***
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PN

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks